Yolo ARES meeting was called to order at 1903 hrs.
And two visitors:
Sept 22 KG6GNI
Sept 29 KG6FJL MSG. WS6Z This will be a SIMPLEX net!
Oct 06 W6KJX
Oct 27 This will be a SIMPLEX net!
Darrin will take care of assigning the open NCS spots. One operator will
be the NCS, and another will be relaying the test message.
We will be having at least one SIMPLEX net per month, so far it looks like
it will be the net after that month's meeting.
1. Fire Dept. antennas.
We still need to place antennas at stations 32 and 33 (Lake and Mace).
So far it looks like maybe the 28th of Sept. we can get that accomplished.
2. Those still needing to do the Lifescan need to do it ASAP.....
3. Dan, KF6HHH will be getting with the Yolo County SAR people to tell them
about us. HE will also check in with the Salvation Army, The Casino Folks
and The Casino Fire Dept.
4. There is a possibility that we could train with the Davis CERT team on
the greenbelt in Davis, a grid search exercise.
5. Dan will also find out about the Yolo County Preparedness Fair.
6. Wes, WS6Z, related his experiences, Along with Greg, KG6SJT, about their
participation in the Exercise in Sacramento last weekend. There will be
more about this on the Web Site.....
Meeting was adjourned at 2010 hrs.