1. The meeting was called to order at 1907 hrs.
3. Net control Stations for upcoming nets:
August 27 K6KN
Sept. 03 KG6SJT
Sept. 10 N6KIX
Sept. 17 W6KJX
Sept. 24 KG6GNI
4. The weekly net has moved to the BARK Repeater- 146.970,- offset, PL123.0
5. Emergency Preparedness Day is to be held at the Davis Police Department on
September 29, 2007, From 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Rob attended the August 22
meeting in Davis. Fro now it looks as if we can share an area with the
RedCross. We are still comming up with ideas as to content of our space...
a UHF/VHF set-up, and info as to what ARES and Amateur Radio are all about.
This would be an excellent recruitment opportunity also.
6. Bill, K6KN, discussed the upcoming Boy Scout Event at Beale AFB, and
would like to have more operators. This will be on the 29th of September.
7. A copy of a letter detailing info on the NorCal Red Cross nets was
handed out, look for a copy later on in the minutes.
8. Completion of the Waite Hall Station:
Rob will be bring the Dual band rig to Waite Hall, and providing info on
its hookup and operation.
8. September 15 is the tentative date set for the delayed Antenna Building
9. Meeting was adjourned at 2230 hrs.