Meeting was called to order at 1900 hours. The minutes of the last meeting were approved.
A draft operational task list was drawn up by David, KD6VNQ. This is not as yet complete, due to the small turn out at this months meeting.
Waite Hall Radio station-
- The ground wire installation- possibly on 11/24, by Rick, N6KLB.This first
involves installing conduit, wire to be installed at later date.
- The power supply is in the closet.
- Darrin is to provide a dual band radio some time in the future.
- The feedline now has connectors, and our antenna was used by Ken, KI6BWM to conduct the BARK net on 2 meters.
- There is now a computer cabinet in the closet..Thanks Ken.
- Intermod tests will have to conducted at a later date.
ARES Band Plan- This was decided to be left as is...Ceck the site for updates.
Gary, WA6TQJ and David, KD6VNQ will work on the emergency Response Plan.
Members are reminded to check and update their Member Resource Information!
Bill, KG6GNI is to work on the BARK MOU.
Bill, KG6GNI and Kyle, KB6OLL are working on the Yolo county OES-Yolo ARES
Greg, KG6SJT, will check on vests for the members...
KG6GNI is also to check on the ID'S for the Fairgrounds, Yolo OES.