Yolo County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
July 17, 2018
Meeting Facilitator: Doug Hollowell, EC
I. Call to order
III. Current Projects
a) Housekeeping (5-10 min)
1. Treasurer’s report – (Bill)
2. Attendance check-in – (Doug)
3. Net control & practice message sign up – (Doug)
4. Equipment check sign up – (Doug)
b) Sac Valley Section Reports
1. Greg Kruckewitt, Sac Valley Section EC - absent
2. Ken Wilson, District 3 EC
c) AEC Reports (10-20 min)
1. Gary Matteson
2. Bill Ragsdale
3. John Prenton
4. Joe DeAngelo - absent
d) Activity & presentation suggestions (5 min)
1. Yolo County OES
2. Topics from AEC meeting.
3. Dr. Ed Fong, antenna presentation.
e) Upcoming public service events (5-10 min)
IV. New Business (5-10 min)
a) John, W6FAQ, discusses new ARRL standardized training (not too different from the direction we were going.)
b) Report by Gary, WA6TQJ, regarding Field Day 2018.
c) Report by Ken, K6WLS, about the recovery from the recent County Fire by the Berryessa Amateur Radio Klub at their Mt. Berryessa repeater facility.
VI. Open Discussion – All members
VII. Next Meeting – Tuesday, August 21, 7:00 p.m.