Yolo County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
March 20, 2018
Meeting Facilitator: Doug Hollowell, EC
I. Call to order
III. Current Projects
a) Housekeeping (5-10 min)
1. Treasurer’s report – (Bill)
2. Attendance sign ups – (Doug)
3. Net control & practice message sign ups – (Doug)
4. Equipment check sign ups – (Doug)
b) Sac Valley Section Reports
1. Greg Kruckewitt, Sac Valley Section EC - absent
2. Ken Wilson, District 3 EC
c) AEC Reports (10-20 min)
1. Gary Matteson
2. Bill Ragsdale
3. John Prenton,
4. Joe DeAngelo - absent
d) Activity & presentation suggestions (5 min)
1. Dr. Ed Fong, antenna presentation.
2. Topics from AEC meeting.
e) Upcoming public service events (5-10 min)
1. Cache Creek Ridge Ride, May 5-6
2. Davis Double Century, May 19
IV. New Business (5-10 min)
a) Yolo County HHS is partnering with UC Davis Fire and City of Davis Fire to stage a Mass Casualty Incident. Volunteers are needed to act as victims, and be treated by emergency personnel, or as members of the “crowd”. Date: April 16, 17, 20; 7:30 a.m. to noon & noon to 4:00 p.m. Half days or full days. Lunch is provided.
b) Donations to BARK and N6QDY repeaters.
V. Presentation – John Prenton – ARES Manual and Field Resources Manual.
VI. Open Discussion – All members
VII. Next Meeting – Tuesday, April 17, 7:00 p.m.