Yolo County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
January 16, 2018
Meeting Facilitator: Doug Hollowell, EC
I. Call to order
III. Current Projects
a) Housekeeping (5-10 min)
1. Treasurer’s report – (Bill)
2. Attendance sign ups – (Doug)
3. Net control & practice message sign ups – (Doug)
4. Equipment check sign ups – (Doug)
b) Sac Valley Section Reports
1. Greg Kruckewitt, Sac Valley Section EC
2. Ken Wilson, District 3 EC
c) AEC Reports (10-20 min)
1. Gary Matteson
2. Bill Ragsdale
3. John Prenton, absent
4. Joe DeAngelo
d) Activity & presentation suggestions (5 min)
1. Dr. Ed Fong, antenna presentation.
2. Topics from AEC meeting.
e) Upcoming public service events (5-10 min)
1. Cache Creek Ridge Ride, May 5-6
2. Davis Double Century, May 19
IV. New Business (5-10 min)
a) Yolo County OES working towards EMAP certification. Dana could use volunteer help going through old boxes of records, preparing them for scanning.
V. Presentation – Greg Kruckewitt – Flmsg and Winlink templates and other topics.
VI. Open Discussion – All members
VII. Next Meeting – Tuesday, February 20, 7:00 p.m.