Yolo County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
December 12, 2017
Meeting Facilitator: Doug Hollowell, EC
I. Call to order
III. Current Projects
a) Housekeeping (5-10 min)
1. Treasurer’s report – (Bill), absent
2. Attendance sign ups – (Doug)
3. Net control & practice message sign-ups – (Doug)
4. Equipment check sign ups – (Doug)
b) Sac Valley Section Reports
1. Greg Kruckewitt, Sac Valley Section EC
2. Ken Wilson, District 3 EC
c) AEC Reports (10-20 min)
1. Gary Matteson, absent
2. Bill Ragsdale, absent
3. John Prenton
4. Joe DeAngelo
d) Activity & presentation suggestions (5 min)
1. Dr. Ed Fong, antenna presentation.
2. Topics from AEC meeting.
e) Upcoming public service events (5-10 min)
IV. New Business (5-10 min)
a) Completing Yolo County OES equipment test during business hours.
b) Yolo County OES working towards EMAP certification. Dana could use volunteer help going through old boxes of records, preparing them for scanning.
V. Presentation – John Prenton – Water purification and storage during emergencies.
VI. Open Discussion – All members
VII. Next Meeting – Tuesday, January 16, 7:00 p.m.